17 Oct 74th AWCI ANZ Annual Conference
http://coldwatergardens.com/prescribed-burning-for-a-healthier-forest/ Thank you for making the trip to join us in Uluru for the AWCI ANZ 74th Annual Conference—it was truly a memorable event.
We were delighted to have over 150 industry contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and partners join us at Ayres Rock Resort.
Particular highlights included all our speakers Mike House, who is one of one of Australia’s leading survival instructors, as well as those by Peter Blain (Co-Founder and Director of Plus Passive Fire), Christoph Freiherr Von Spesshardt (Group Director Public Affairs Asia-Pacific, Knauf Insulation), Natasha Stojanovich (Partner, Lander & Rogers), Matt Bishop (Director, BVT), Jon Mailer (CEO, Protrade) and Pam Zakostelsky, Miss Vitality.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our major sponsor, CSR. Without their ongoing support, we simply would not be able to facilitate such a high-quality event. Special mention to TBA Firefly, Absafe, Mirka, Wallboard and CSR for exhibiting.
buy Pregabalin Lyrica online AWCI ANZ would also like to congratulate all the winners of the 2019 AWCI ANZ Awards for Excellence, including:
- Residential Up To $100K: Hinton Linings for Dulwich Hill in NSW
- Residential Over $100K: Bietola Interiors for Waverton Residence in NSW
- Commercial Over $500K: Durnco Group for Liverpool Catholic Club Food Services Building Extension in NSW
- Façade: A. Crockett for St Phillip’s Christian College Salamander Bay in NSW
- Specialist Linings: Interior Works for Australian Technology Park Building 3 in NSW
- People’s Choice: Bietola Interiors for Waverton Residence in NSW
- Commercial Up To $500K: Perth Plaster Mouldings for Westfield Carousel in WA
- Decorative: Old Melbourne Plaster for The Capitol Theatre in VIC
- Apprentice National Apprentice Challenge Winners: Team WA – Angus Thorpe from Hutchy Ceilings and Charlie Kohlen from Freo Interiors
- Peter Troake Apprentice Award – Hayden Kari, Langridge Ceilings
The Conference Gala dinner was capped off with a fundraising effort of $14,300 raised for the Anangu Communities Foundation through a charity auction of painted doors, special thanks to Phil Cooyman for organizing the doors to be painted and also for your considerable effort and time for organizing the Apprentice Challenge, you were amazing.
http://tdhlaw.com/?refPageViewId=5671a907337adcd6 We will be hosting the AWCI 75th Annual Conference in Sydney in early October 2019, so be sure to save the date in your calendar. We already have some great workshops and speakers lined up for this not-to-be-missed event.
Thank you once again for supporting our industry conference, we look forward to seeing you again in 2020.
From the AWCI ANZ we wish you and your families a safe and wonderful festive season.